- Have a Super website.
- Your 8-character discussion shortcode from your Vialog Dashboard. Read details here?
- This HTML code snippet:
- Sign in to your Super account.
- Click on “Pages” and click on the “...” of the page you want to edit and select the “Edit custom code”.
- In the “Body” section, paste in the Vialog embed snippet for Super.
YOUR_DISCUSSION_SHORTCODEto your 8-character discussion short-code. To get your unique discussion shortcode, go to your Vialog Dashboard and click on the discussion you want to embed. Look for the discussion short-code in your browser’s URL bar.
NOTION_BLOCK_WITH_IDto the block after which you want to display the Vialog. Right-click the space on your website where you want to add Vialog and select “Inspect”. Look for the block name and copy paste that. It will look something like this: block-c837638ac8954cfe9cbf5e2e02611f86
- Save the changes on the Super page and reload your website. Please Note that the Vialog will only display correctly in the live webpage (will not render properly inside Notion preview page).
To add two different Vialog discussions in a single Super webpage, use the following code. If you need help get in touch with us.
Use the shortcode of any available language listed here to modify the
This line of code is optional and by default Vialog discussions show in English.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme through ARTICONF (825134) and STADIEM (951981) projects.
© Vialog Ltd 2023 - Discuss with purpose