This is a step by step guide to add Vialog to your Moodle to grow engagement in your your class.
- Have educator access to the Learning Management System / Virtual Learning Environment
- Create a Vialog video discussion on your Vialog Dashboard
- Log into your Moodle account, go to your course page and switch to Edit Mode.
2. Select "Add an activity or resource"
3. Select "Label".
4. Click the "↧" symbol to show all options and then click on the "</>" symbol.
5. Open your Vialog Dashboard in another browser tab. Go to the Discussion Settings of the Vialog you want to embed on your Moodle course. Click the big red button.
6. Go back to Moodle. Select all the text that is currently there...
7. ...and paste what's on your clipboard.
8. Tap the </> icon again to see your embedded video discussion. You should now see your Vialog on Moodle.
9. Click "Save and return to course".
10. Make sure to set this Moodle activity to Public, so that your students can add new videos. You will receive the submitted videos on your Video Management page on your Vialog dashboard.
That's it. You're all set!
Fully GDPR compliant | Comes with a Climate Positive Discussion promise | Supported by the European Commission and Innovate UK | Discuss with purpose
© Vialog Ltd 2022